Benefits of an Integrated CRM
6. A glance at the market
8. Your company with Salesforce
9. Your company with Odoo
20. Useful Links 5
22. Conclusion 6
5. A glance at the market 2
16. Deployment Effort and Cost 4
3. Why a CRM ? 1
10. What does a good salesman need? 3
24. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2017
11. customer relationship A successful requires a good overview of the ENTIRE business process.
1. Benefits of an integrated CRM Odoo model vs Salesforce model Frederic Gilson • Product owner EXPERIENCE 2017
23. — F. Gilson (LLN, 2017) Sales people are not just the showcase of your company, it’s the engine. To be successful, they have to know everything, to be everywhere. Give them that power!
18. one system easier to start easier to learn easier to customize easier to upgrade scallable
7. Why is Salesforce so popular? ➔ Historical leader in cloud sales apps ➔ Older than Odoo ➔ Invests a lot in marketing ➔ Attractive & powerful sales & marketing features ➔ Rich apps market
4. Why a CRM? To boost your sales ● Increase the number of prospects ● Track opportunities in a sales funnel ● Schedule actions ● Monitor performance to improve your results
21. Useful Links ● CRM White Paper: https://www.odoo.com/page/crm-comparison ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-salesforce ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-zohocrm ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-pipedrive ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-sugarcrm
17. How could this be easy & cheap? ● Many product licences ● Set up & maintain integrations ● Many tools to be trained with ● Complex customizations (requires integrations) ● etc.
14. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Monitor the delivery process ◆ Resolve issues & conflicts ◆ Keep the customer informed ◆ Be the voice of the customer in the process
13. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Build and send attracting quotes Requires good communication with operations ➔ Clear and efficient pricing strategy
12. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Send prospection emails ➔ Track opportunities ➔ Schedule and perform activities to close deals ➔ KPIs to improve performance
2. Why a CRM? 1 A glance at the market What does a good salesman need Deployment Effort & Cost Useful Links 2 3 4 5 Conclusion 6
15. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ When and what to invoice? Communication with the operations is essential ➔ Monitor due invoices ➔ Send reminders Now think about the aftersales , the renewal , etc. !!!
19. Salesforce Odoo Trial Only demos Work environment in one-click Support Extra price Included Just CRM $25/user (basic features) Free (full CRM) + Quotes $75/user $40 + $20/user Operations/ERP Paid connectors $140 + $20/user
- 2616 Total Views
- 2214 Website Views
- 402 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 32 www.redlabmedia.com
- 2 manage.redlabmedia.com
- 5 redlabmedia.odoo.com
Odoo Website Builder (Tour)5092 Views .
What is Odoo? (Overview)4675 Views .
How to manage a service company with Odoo4412 Views .
Odoo CRM (Tour)4024 Views .
What's New in Odoo eCommerce3915 Views .
Odoo Website & eCommerce (Tour)3676 Views .
Odoo Helpdesk3447 Views .
Marketing: Lead Nurturing using Odoo3418 Views .
Odoo Projects (Tour)3416 Views .
Odoo Studio: A Zero Code Platform3382 Views .
Odoo Email Marketing (Tour)3325 Views .
Odoo Marketing Automation (Tour)3259 Views .
Odoo Marketing (Tour)3226 Views .
Odoo Manufacturing (Tour)3091 Views .
Import/ Exports & Mass Update_ Tips & Tricks2958 Views .
Odoo Accounting (Tour)2895 Views .
New App: Online Appointments - Odoo Experience 20172877 Views .
Odoo Sales (Tour)2779 Views .
Odoo e-commerce: get your online shop up and running2773 Views .