Benefits of an Integrated CRM
6. A glance at the market
8. Your company with Salesforce
9. Your company with Odoo
20. Useful Links 5
22. Conclusion 6
5. A glance at the market 2
16. Deployment Effort and Cost 4
3. Why a CRM ? 1
10. What does a good salesman need? 3
24. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2017
11. customer relationship A successful requires a good overview of the ENTIRE business process.
1. Benefits of an integrated CRM Odoo model vs Salesforce model Frederic Gilson • Product owner EXPERIENCE 2017
23. — F. Gilson (LLN, 2017) Sales people are not just the showcase of your company, it’s the engine. To be successful, they have to know everything, to be everywhere. Give them that power!
18. one system easier to start easier to learn easier to customize easier to upgrade scallable
7. Why is Salesforce so popular? ➔ Historical leader in cloud sales apps ➔ Older than Odoo ➔ Invests a lot in marketing ➔ Attractive & powerful sales & marketing features ➔ Rich apps market
4. Why a CRM? To boost your sales ● Increase the number of prospects ● Track opportunities in a sales funnel ● Schedule actions ● Monitor performance to improve your results
21. Useful Links ● CRM White Paper: https://www.odoo.com/page/crm-comparison ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-salesforce ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-zohocrm ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-pipedrive ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-sugarcrm
17. How could this be easy & cheap? ● Many product licences ● Set up & maintain integrations ● Many tools to be trained with ● Complex customizations (requires integrations) ● etc.
14. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Monitor the delivery process ◆ Resolve issues & conflicts ◆ Keep the customer informed ◆ Be the voice of the customer in the process
13. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Build and send attracting quotes Requires good communication with operations ➔ Clear and efficient pricing strategy
12. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Send prospection emails ➔ Track opportunities ➔ Schedule and perform activities to close deals ➔ KPIs to improve performance
2. Why a CRM? 1 A glance at the market What does a good salesman need Deployment Effort & Cost Useful Links 2 3 4 5 Conclusion 6
15. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ When and what to invoice? Communication with the operations is essential ➔ Monitor due invoices ➔ Send reminders Now think about the aftersales , the renewal , etc. !!!
19. Salesforce Odoo Trial Only demos Work environment in one-click Support Extra price Included Just CRM $25/user (basic features) Free (full CRM) + Quotes $75/user $40 + $20/user Operations/ERP Paid connectors $140 + $20/user
- 1543 Total Views
- 1319 Website Views
- 224 Embedded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 31 www.redlabmedia.com
- 2 manage.redlabmedia.com
- 5 redlabmedia.odoo.com
Odoo Website Builder (Tour)3372 Views .
What is Odoo? (Overview)3001 Views .
Odoo CRM (Tour)2772 Views .
Odoo Website & eCommerce (Tour)2513 Views .
What's New in Odoo eCommerce2503 Views .
How to manage a service company with Odoo2484 Views .
Odoo Projects (Tour)2383 Views .
Odoo Helpdesk2374 Views .
Odoo Studio: A Zero Code Platform2244 Views .
Odoo Email Marketing (Tour)2184 Views .
Odoo Marketing (Tour)2117 Views .
Odoo Manufacturing (Tour)2056 Views .
Odoo Marketing Automation (Tour)2018 Views .
Odoo Accounting (Tour)1920 Views .
New App: Online Appointments - Odoo Experience 20171893 Views .
Odoo Point Of Sale: Shops and Restaurants1884 Views .
Odoo Sales (Tour)1857 Views .
Marketing: Lead Nurturing using Odoo1772 Views .
Import/ Exports & Mass Update_ Tips & Tricks1753 Views .
New App_ Online Appointments1730 Views .