Benefits of an Integrated CRM
6. A glance at the market
8. Your company with Salesforce
9. Your company with Odoo
20. Useful Links 5
22. Conclusion 6
5. A glance at the market 2
16. Deployment Effort and Cost 4
3. Why a CRM ? 1
10. What does a good salesman need? 3
24. Thank you. #odooexperience EXPERIENCE 2017
11. customer relationship A successful requires a good overview of the ENTIRE business process.
1. Benefits of an integrated CRM Odoo model vs Salesforce model Frederic Gilson • Product owner EXPERIENCE 2017
23. — F. Gilson (LLN, 2017) Sales people are not just the showcase of your company, it’s the engine. To be successful, they have to know everything, to be everywhere. Give them that power!
18. one system easier to start easier to learn easier to customize easier to upgrade scallable
7. Why is Salesforce so popular? ➔ Historical leader in cloud sales apps ➔ Older than Odoo ➔ Invests a lot in marketing ➔ Attractive & powerful sales & marketing features ➔ Rich apps market
4. Why a CRM? To boost your sales ● Increase the number of prospects ● Track opportunities in a sales funnel ● Schedule actions ● Monitor performance to improve your results
21. Useful Links ● CRM White Paper: https://www.odoo.com/page/crm-comparison ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-salesforce ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-zohocrm ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-pipedrive ● https://www.odoo.com/page/compare-odoo-vs-sugarcrm
17. How could this be easy & cheap? ● Many product licences ● Set up & maintain integrations ● Many tools to be trained with ● Complex customizations (requires integrations) ● etc.
14. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Monitor the delivery process ◆ Resolve issues & conflicts ◆ Keep the customer informed ◆ Be the voice of the customer in the process
13. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Build and send attracting quotes Requires good communication with operations ➔ Clear and efficient pricing strategy
12. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ Send prospection emails ➔ Track opportunities ➔ Schedule and perform activities to close deals ➔ KPIs to improve performance
2. Why a CRM? 1 A glance at the market What does a good salesman need Deployment Effort & Cost Useful Links 2 3 4 5 Conclusion 6
15. Prospection Sales Delivery Invoicing ➔ When and what to invoice? Communication with the operations is essential ➔ Monitor due invoices ➔ Send reminders Now think about the aftersales , the renewal , etc. !!!
19. Salesforce Odoo Trial Only demos Work environment in one-click Support Extra price Included Just CRM $25/user (basic features) Free (full CRM) + Quotes $75/user $40 + $20/user Operations/ERP Paid connectors $140 + $20/user
- 310 Total Views
- 284 Website Views
- 26 Embeded Views
- Social Shares
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
- 0 Comments
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 1 www.redlabmedia.com
- 2 manage.redlabmedia.com
Odoo Studio: A Zero Code Platform543 Views .
Odoo Helpdesk521 Views .
Odoo Manufacturing (Tour)520 Views .
Odoo Marketing (Tour)509 Views .
Odoo Sales (Tour)506 Views .
What is Odoo? (Overview)498 Views .
What's New in Odoo eCommerce492 Views .
Odoo Projects (Tour)492 Views .
Odoo Email Marketing (Tour)491 Views .
Odoo Website Builder (Tour)489 Views .
Odoo CRM (Tour)487 Views .
Odoo Website & eCommerce (Tour)483 Views .
Odoo Accounting (Tour)481 Views .
Odoo Point Of Sale: Shops and Restaurants479 Views .
How to manage a service company with Odoo311 Views .
The Art of Prospecting307 Views .
How to Manage Service Companies Like a Pro290 Views .
Feature tour - Adobe Business Catalyst261 Views .