On June 26, 2014 Adobe's webmail provider will update the mail platform to all email clients. The current webmail platform will be retired on the same day. The new webmail platform has a brand new look and feel and it is is packed with new features.
Here are the top 10 new features that will be available with the new platform:
- 1. A brand new look and feel: the new webmail is modern looking, faster and a lot more intuitive.
- 2. Mobile sync for calendar and address book: The most awaited feature. Webmail now supports mobile sync (not currently available. This feature will be available by June 26th).
- 3. Conversation threads: conversations can now be grouped together. Users have the option to display conversations as lists or threads.
- 4. Cloud storage for files: A simple way to manage files.
- 5. Share, password protect and set an expiry date for the links you share (not currently available. This feature will be available by June 26th).
- 6. More robust RSS reader: the RSS reader is easier to use and manage.
- 7. A better HTML editor: the new editor offers users more options to format messages. Identity management with HTML supported signatures: manage multiple profiles and create HTML signatures for each profile.
- 8. Extensive address book fields: more fields for you to keep your contacts organized.
- 9. Extensive domain and user management capabilities: you can do a lot more when using the admin features.
- 10. Ability to reorder columns: You can move columns around to customize your inbox.
For a sneak peek into the new interface, you can watch a quick demo video:
To have a closer look at the changes, a preview mode is already available to all email clients. You just need to select the Preview mode in the webmail login screen. Please make sure that your team members are made aware of these important updates.